I used to have a really long bio that told you my journey from birth till now. It was boring. So here's the highlights:
- I smile all the time. I've been called "The Smiling Photographer" by many a wedding guest.
- I love photography (obv) and especially wedding photography.
- I shot my first wedding with absolutely no experience. (don't worry, that was in 2011 and now I have LOADSA experience)
- I'm 34 years old.
- I live in Hamilton, just outside Glasgow.
- I got married in July 2016 and this experience gave me a whole new perspective. I fully understand how important these photographs are.
- I'm a workaholic.
- I'm a big music fan. I played in bands for 10 years and loved it! I love heavy metal but definitely mellowed in my old age.
- My wife, Jennifer, makes fun of me because I'm a sucker for love. Being around people in love is amazing. It's probably what makes me enjoy weddings so much.
Basically, I'm a pretty normal guy who wants to photograph your wedding 😍