Here’s me, looking like Sean from Coronation Street (I get told this at every single wedding) having a good time at a wedding. The bride took this photo and I think this one photo of me sums up my approach pretty well. Weddings are about celebrating and having a good time with your friends and family. Why shouldn’t your photographer fit right in with that. I’m there all day so lets enjoy it together!
I used to have a really long bio that told you my journey from birth till now. It was boring, it’s still boring but easier to get through. Here's the highlights:
- I love photography (obv) and especially wedding photography.
- I shot my first wedding with absolutely no experience. (don't worry, that was in 2011 and now I have LOADSA experience)
- I'm 36 years old and a soon to be father for the first time. At this exact moment, my wife is 6 days overdue!
- I live in Hamilton, just outside Glasgow.
- I got married in July 2016 and this experience gave me a whole new perspective. I fully understand how important these photographs are.
- I'm a workaholic.
- I'm a big music fan. I played in bands for 10 years and loved it! I love heavy metal but definitely mellowed in my old age.
- My wife, Jennifer, makes fun of me because I'm a sucker for love. Being around people in love is amazing. It's probably what makes me enjoy weddings so much.
Basically, I'm a pretty normal guy who wants to photograph your wedding 😍